Speakers Bureau - Economic Espionage
In today's hyper-competitive business environment, no topic is as hot as economic espionage and the theft of trade secrets. Why? Because it affects every company without exception. Last year, economic espionage and theft of trade secrets cost U.S. businesses approximately $250 billion, and more than $1.2 trillion in the last decade. More than 56 percent of the Fortune 1000 admit to having been victimized.
The Lexicon Speakers Bureau will be glad to assist you in providing a speaker for your next business meeting, private corporate event or industry group gathering. Whether its raising awareness of economic espionage before a general business group or delving into specific issues of concern with a private corporation, we can target a message that will resonate well with your audience.
Suggested topics include:
- Globalization and the Economic Espionage Crisis.
- The Landmark Avery Dennison/Four Pillars Spy Case.
- Strategies to Reduce Your Risk of Economic Espionage.
- How to Avoid Becoming a Victim of Economic Espionage.
- To Go to the FBI or Not -- What are the Hidden Risks?
- Why September 11 increased Economic Espionage risks.
- The Short Hop from Economic Espionage to Economic Terrorism.
- The Government's Economic Espionage Failings.
- A Look at Recent Economic Espionage Cases.
For information about other topics covered by the Speakers Bureau, visit the Speakers Bureau main page.